May 18, 2009

Teriyaki Chicken Wings

Great testing wings from the oven.


My boys love those wings. I make them in the same time I make sesame wings I just divide the wings between the two recipes and serve them with home made potatoes wedges.


Ingredients

Commercial teriyaki sauce 1/2 cup (125 ml)
Liquid honey 1/4 cup (60 ml)
Fancy molasses 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Lemon juice 1 tbsp ( 15 ml)
Garlic cloves minced 2
Grated ginger root 2 tsp (10 ml)
Dry mustard 1/2 tsp (2 ml)
Salt 1/2 tsp (2 ml)
Optional green onion 5 small spears.

Chicken drumettes (or whole chicken wings) 4 lbs (1.8 kg )


Stir the first nine ingredients in a bowl
Add drumettes or if you are using whole chicken wings cut them at joint and cut and discard wing tips. Stir well, cover and refrigerate for 5 hours or over night.



Line a baking sheet with foil, grease, and arrange wings. Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚ F
( 190˚ C) for 20 to 30 minutes. Turning once at half time.
They are as good as they look.( that's what my sons and husband say. I'm a vegetarian I only cook meat I don't eat it) Strange I know.
Here is Little Chef's plate. The potatoes are the first to go.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails